Click here to apply
1. Read through the prospectus and course information carefully. As a guideline, we would recommend that most students who have achieved five grades at level 6 or above should consider three to four A Levels. If you wish to take part in the EPQ, please select this as your 4th option on the application form.
2. Many of you will already have had a careers or guidance interview, so please consider the points discussed when making your course choices.
3. Attend open evenings or arrange to visit Huish Sixth (Tel No: 01458 250501 or email email@example.com) to talk to subject leaders and the Head of Huish Sixth about your subject choices.
4. Complete the application form to indicate the courses of interest.
5. You will then be invited to attend a meeting to discuss your application. This will take place following the deadline for applications on the 31st January.
6. You will be offered a provisional place which will be subject to achieving the required grades for the courses you have chosen.
7. You will be invited to an Induction Day to prepare you for your start at Huish Sixth. This will be on Wednesday July 3rd 2024.
8. When you receive your GCSE results, you will be invited to an enrolment day to confirm you have met the requirements for your chosen course.