Click here to apply
1. Read through the prospectus and course information carefully. As a guideline we would recommend that most students who have achieved five grades at level 6 or above should consider three to four A Levels. If you wish to take part in the EPQ, please select this as your 4th option on the application form.
2. Please think about whether you should consider our L2 Gateway Curriculum. If you do, please tick the appropriate box on the application form. Further information can be found in the prospectus.
3. Many of you will already have had a careers or guidance interview, so please consider points discussed when making your course choices.
4. Attend open evenings or arrange to visit Huish Sixth (Tel No: 01458 254939) to talk to subject leaders and the Head of Huish Sixth about your subject choices.
5. Complete the application form to indicate the courses of interest.
6. You will then be invited to attend a meeting to discuss your application. This will take place within four weeks of your application being received.
7. You will be offered a provisional place which will be subject to achieving the required grades for the courses you have chosen.
8. You will be invited to an Induction Day to prepare you for your start at Huish Sixth.
9. You should confirm your place on GCSE results day either in person or by email to secure your place on the courses.