Huish Episcopi Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Designated Safeguarding Lead JonMerrickWren@hea.ac.uk
Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead ElizabethRobinson@hea.ac.uk
- Humberside Police Cannabis Edibles Leaflet
- Look after your family's wellbeing during lockdown
- How to support your child if they are feeling anxious about Coronavirus
- Netflix online safety guidance
- Educational Psychology Service (EPS). Telephone Helpline for Parents and Carers
- Guidance on supporting children and young people's mental health and wellbeing during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- NSPCC - Keeping children safe/in the home/home alone
- County Lines Assembly slides
- NWG Supporting parents to share information.
- A parents guide to dealing with sexting
- Keeping it together PACE
- NSPCC Phone and Online Safety- Visit O2 shops. You do not need to use the O2 network
- Young people's mental health - A useful website for parents.
- National online safety
- What parents need to know about screen addiction
- Childrens Mental Health - Parents Forum information
- Safeguarding Policy can be accessed through the Policies page
- Information for visitors to the Academy
- Designated Safeguarding Lead Information
- Assembly Rota and safeguarding themes
- PSHE Programme
Sources of advice: